Roku Streaming device and Roku link code
Roku streaming device:
Roku is a streaming player provides streaming content through the internet. In earlier, Roku has launched various streaming player models such as Roku Ultra, Roku Express, Roku Express+ and many more. These models are differentiated on the basis of performance and features. The similarity between every model is that the models can access more than 1000+ free channels as well as more paid channel.
Roku link code:
Roku link code is a unique code that is displayed on your screen after the setup process or you can say that after the reboot process. It is needed at the time of Roku.com/link account activation. You have to Enter Roku link code on www.roku.com/link for the account activation.
List of Roku products-
- Roku TV.
- Express model
- Express+ Model
- Roku Streaming stick.
- Premiere Model
- Roku Premiere+.
- Roku Ultra.
List of features which is common to all the models-
- Roku streaming player support full HD quality.
- The mobile application is available for Android as well as the IOS device.
- you can use shortcut buttons for direct access
- Able to use this application at anywhere
What you can do with Roku player??
- Watch your favorite videos-
You can watch and follow your favorite videos. This is the difference between the other streaming players and the Roku streaming player. it allows the user to access free or paid channels according to the need.
- Listen to favorite music/audios-
You can enjoy your audio content through the Roku streaming player that includes Pandora, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Amazon Music etc.
- Enjoy game playing-
The user can access loads of games available on the Roku which is free as well as paid games like Sudoku, Jeopardy, Angry birds and much more. For more gaming , you will need extra storage which comes only with the Roku 2, 3 and 4 models. These models have different slots for Micro SD cards.
If you are planning to carry Roku player with you for vacations? yes it is possible with Roku streaming player. You can travel with your Roku player and it is very easy to carry your Roku device wherever you are traveling. If you want to take Roku device with you then, the following point should be kept in your mind-
- Proper internet bandwidth at the place where you staying??
- How Roku will be connected to the Internet??
- What you need?? A router or a laptop??
- What type of TV will be present there??
If you are going to stay on your friend or relative’s home then, there is no need to worry. Most of the given questions you already were known. You know about the internet connection, TV, router etc which you can connect with your Roku device.
If you are going to stay in the hotel then you must have the password so that you can easily connect your Roku device with the Internet. With this, you can easily connect your Roku streaming player with the display device.
Setup of Roku Streaming Player:
- Connect the Roku to your TV and plug it in.
- Connect Roku to the internet.
- Sign up for the Roku account.
- Connect to content provider you want to use
- Now fill the information as the asked for.
- Continue to next step.
- Agree with terms and conditions then, click finish.
- It will be created and give you the Roku Link Code.
- Now enter the Roku code on www.roku.com/link and activate your account and use the Roku Streaming Player.