Roku streaming player can turn any TV into a Smart TV. It gives you a doorway to tons of various streaming services. Most Roku devices connect to your television via the HDMI port. After you’ve connected your Roku to your TV, you’ll need an internet network connection. Enter the Roku code to www.roku.com/link website. So that you can locate and play various movies and TV shows.
Just follow these simple steps to setup / activate Roku.com/link device at home.
1. Identify the ports on the backside of the Roku.
Roku has several different models, and some of them have different connection ports available. The ports on your Roku will determine how you connect it to your television set.
2. Locate the connection ports on your TV set.
At first, you need to identify the ports on your Roku where you will establish the connection. For most TV sets, you’ll need to use one of your TV’s HDMI ports.
3. Attach the Roku to the TV with an HDMI cord.
This is the easiest way to connect the Roku to your TV, and will also result in the best quality. For several Roku devices, this is the best way to connect. If you don’t have an HDMI cord, you can buy a cheap one online or from most electronics stores. For the most part, there is little to no difference between a costly HDMI cable and a cheap one. Just make sure you get one that is long enough to reach from the Roku to the television set with some slack.
4. Connect the Roku Device to a power outlet.
Use the included power adapter to connect the Roku to an outlet on the wall or power strip.
5. Insert batteries into the Roku remote.
If you bought the Roku new, it should come with two AA batteries. Inject these into the remote by removing the battery cover on the back. Leave the back off once you’re done.
6. Turn on your TV and select the correct input.
Use the INPUT button on your TV remote to select the HDMI or composite input where the Roku is connected.
7. Pair your remote with your Roku Streaming Device.
A pop-up will appear with visual directions for joining your remote. Select your language here.
8. Select your menu language.
This is the language in which all the Roku menus will be displayed. You can change this later from the Settings menu.
9. Start the www.roku.com/link setup process.
Click on the OK button on your TV remote control to select “Let’s get started.” This will run you through the initial setup.
10. Connect to your network.
Roku requires an internet connection to stream video, so you’ll need to set how you want to connect.
11. Install any available updates.
Sometimes, a Roku can download and install new updates. If updates are available while setting up the internet connection, then you will be asked to download and install them. Software updates generally lead to a more stable viewing experience.
12. Link your Roku to your Roku account.
You’ll need to activate your Roku ahead of start using it. You’ll see a code displayed on the screen. Visit www.roku.com/link on any computer and enter the roku com link code displayed on the TV screen. It will link your Roku with your Roku account. If you don’t have a Roku account, you can create a free one.
13. Create an account PIN.
You’ll need this PIN whenever making a buy prevent unauthorized purchases. This is necessary for families or for those that share the Roku with many other people. You can create a PIN while setting up your Roku account.
14. Add channels to your Roku.com/link account:
Choose the “Streaming Channels” from the Roku main menu and scroll through the various channels. When you get one you need, select it and then click “Add channel.”
15. Open a channel to start watching.
Pick a channel from your Roku main menu to start browsing streaming titles. You’ll be asked to log in with your account for that channel. For instance, to use the Netflix channel, you’ll need a different Netflix streaming subscription. You can login with your Netflix account.
Errors during www.Roku.com/link account activation process:
- Get an error when enter the link code on the website
- Error 001
- Error 003
- Error 011
- Error 014
- Error 009
- Get error while setting up Roku device with LED, LCD or HD TV
- Having problem when connect to your internet
- New Roku device is not working.
- New Roku remote is not working.
- how to connect with Wi-Fi
- Problem with Roku setup
- Problem with Roku activation
- Problem with Roku installation
- Problem with Roku account setup
- Problem with Roku configuration
- Problem with Roku activation code
- Problem with Roku com link code
- Problem with www.roku.com/link
- Problem with enter Roku code
- Problem with Roku com
- Problem with Roku activation link
- How to update Roku device?
- Problems during playback
- Problem with channel in Roku account
- Issue with your ID and password
- How to reset your Roku device
- Issues related buffering & channel related
- How to activate Roku activation code?
- Help on Roku installation and troubleshooting.
- Problem with enter Roku code in www.roku.com/link
- How to activate Roku by online account
- Not able to Activate Roku at roku.com/link
- Roku Registration Issues
- Problem with Roku configuration
- How to enter Roku code into www Roku com link
- Problem with Roku setup and Roku installation
- Issue with Roku activation code
- Issue with Roku com link code
- How to update Roku device?
- Problems during playback
- Problem with channel
- Problem with your ID and password
- How to reset your Roku device?
- issues related buffering & channel related
- Facing Issue with Roku account setup
The best option in Online Entertainment Streaming: Roku com link
ROKU always has the best deals in the Online Streaming Services. Moreover they also give the best-value to the money you spend. Besides that, being one of the best Online-Streaming-Services of entertainment roku com link is the name you can blindly trust.
Planning on having a ROKU? – What is so good about it?
From the normal Cable-TV to the Digital-Set-top-box services and the most modern Digital-Streaming, viewing TV is a way to enjoyment. Clearly this is where ROKU activated through the link roku.com/link has their importance. From the basic set-top-box to all the viewing devices/accessories and then the best after-services ROKU com link has it all. In addition, having an international presence too adds to the factor that ROKU has a top Online Entertainment presence.
What makes ROKU the best?
ROKU not only entertains you royally, but also the choices/suggestions you get are tailored according to your taste. Information like previously-subscribed channels, details on your ROKU-movements etc gets recorded with the help of your personal ROKU account. Interestingly, this in turn helps to aptly formulate entertainment-suggestions according to your preferences recommended by ROKU. And this is done using the online algorithm of your ROKU movements. Following this, you get options without much searching from ROKU.
www.roku.com/link is such an Online Streaming that seriously takes care of you with having the best entertainment of your life.
How is ROKU enjoyable at its finest?
To enjoy ROKU, you have two different but similar ways of subscription.
A free ROKU account
- While the free option comes with no payment, you won’t be able to enjoy ROKU at its fullest.
- Also this option limits your choices. But gives you quality entertainment within its limits.
- This is because not all the channels and services are free with ROKU.
A paid ROKU subscription
- This option gives you unlimited fun and relaxing entertainment but with a small subscription fee attached to it.
- With this choice, you can add channels at your will, provided that you pay the subscription fee require for each channel choice.
- Considering the vast entertainment source you get, this tiny subscription amount feels like a small drop in the ocean.
- Also, it should be noted that, registering an account with ROKU enables you to enjoy the ROKU Online Streaming disturbance free.
What is the easiest way to register with ROKU?
www.roku.com/link is a Pandora’s Box of unlimited relaxing info-tainment (information plus entertainment). But to start enjoying it you should register with ROKU first by creating a ROKU account. For that follow this 7-step easy guide to ROKU Set-up:
Go to your ROKU account through the link www.roku.com/link. You have two options for this
- Create a new account (for new users)
- Log-in with your ROKU account (for returning user
Pay for your ROKU subscription with:
- Credit Card
- Pay-Pal account
Connect your ROKU gadget to your Viewing Device (a TV or a Mobile, Tab etc.)
Now connect you new set-up to a strong internet source. (ROKU recommends a strong secured Wi-Fi supply).
Set the language preference and the country of operation for your ROKU Account.
Add the channels according to your choice from the two sets of options
- Free Channels
- Paid Channels
Update and install any necessary software/system requirements.
Finally ROKU is now all ready for streaming your favorite programs.
Is there any specific information to remember while creating a ROKU Account?
When registering a ROKU account, people should remember these two simple yet very relevant points.
While registering your ROKU Account please make sure you put in a valid email address.
To have a protected ROKU experience, please ensure you have a secured password. This can be done with having a right mix of alphabets, numerals and special-characters.
E.g. a safe password should be like Us12er@R*s OK&U34 instead of USERROKU34.
- To clarify your doubts.
- And to know more about this Online Entertainment Streaming Service.
Visit us at: www.roku.com/link for exhaustive guidelines on Roku.com/link account activation and setup.